It's no secret that it's fun to be in love. A lot of people chose to fall in love because they know and they can feel that they needed to feel loved. However, not everyone gets a long lasting relationship because most of the time, they are parting ways and the reason - men can't understand women!
But then, is it really that hard to understand what women likes and what they dislikes? I think you're wrong. Women aren't as complicated as they seem to be. Most men tend to think that their partners are demanding for something greater than what they can offer when the truth is that doing the little things for her are what matters the most for her.
Things will just be a little different when you are in a relationship with the wrong person. The wrong person who would always look at you as if you are a failure.
So, how do you really understand women? We have here the list of things that women love when men do it to them but most of the time, they don't ask for it, fearing that they might look needy.
1. Be mindful of the little things
- Again, the littlest things matter to them. May it be her favorite color, food or movie, you better know about it!
2. Always remember those little touches are important.
- Sweet little gestures are important because those are the things that make your relationship even sweeter!
3. I love you
- Tell her how much you love her. Telling her 'I love you' is a way to make her feel secured and assured about her feelings for her.
4. Always be proud of her.
- "Bros before hoes, unless she's not a hoe." To end all the doubting and dramas, introduce her to your friends. Letting your friends know her will make her feel that you love her and that you are proud to have her.
5. Don't stop being understanding and patient
- Don't ever get tired of understanding and listening to all her dramas. Be more patient with her because she needs you. If you ever get tired, take a rest and pray but don't ever leave her because leaving her would surely shatter her world into million pieces.
CLICK PAGE 3 TO WATCH THE VIDEO