One of the main men in Eat Bulaga, Vic Sotto, is also considered as one of the country's most prominent artists! He rose to fame when he starred in different films and tv shows during his prime. That is probably one of the reasons why the 63-year-old actor host has contributed so much in the Philippine film industry.
His career has been a roller coaster ride after he got involved in a lot of controversies involving his personal life and relationship with different women.
Now, we have here the dating history of Vic Sotto that includes his ex-girlfriends and the women who got linked at him:
1. Pauleen Luna
- Vic Sotto is now married with Pauleen Luna. But then, their relationship wasn't easy for they were criticized because of their huge age gap. Pauleen was just 27 years old when she married the Eat Bulaga host.
2. Kristine Florendo
- Miss Philippines World in 1997 has been one of the love interests of Vic Sotto. His relationship with Kristine was relatively low-key.
3. Kris Aquino
- In 2003, rumors about their alleged relationship spread like a wildfire online. Kris' ex-partner, Joey Marquez, accused both Vic and Kris of exchanging text messages.
4. Angela Luz
- Vic had a daughter with Angela named Paulina. It was reported that Vic and Angela started dating after he parted ways with Coney Reyes.
5. Coney Reyes
- She's one of the most popular leading ladies of Vic Sotto. Before her relationship with Vic, Coney was recovering from a failed marriage with Larry Mumar.
6. Christine Jacob
- She was Vic's co-host in Eat Bulaga when they became an item. However, things didn't work out for them and when they parted ways, she also quit her hosting stint in Eat Bulaga.
7. Pia Cabreira
- Pia is an Emirates flight attendant . Her relationship with Vic was low-key and no one noticed that they already parted ways.
8. Pia Guanio
- In 2005, fans of Vic thought that he would finally settle down with Pia Guanio. Unfortunately, they parted ways but despite their failed relationship, Pia remained as one of the mainstays of Eat Bulaga.
9. Chiqui Hollman
- Back in 1979, Vic and Chiqui met in Eat Bulaga wherein the both of them were hosts of the show. Their fans were glad to see them on the show.
10. Dina Bonnevie
- She's the mother of Danica Sotto and Oyo Boy Sotto. They got married in 1982 but after 10 years of marriage, they drifted apart. Although it was a bad break up, they still managed to forgive and forget and now, they're already good friends.