Are familiar with the PCOS? PCOS is a set of symptoms due to the elevated androgens in women. Sign of the PCOS include the irregular or menstrual flows at all, heavy periods, excess body and facial hair and others.
Most women these days suffer from PCOS or the hormonal imbalance that causes the body to produce an excessive amount of male hormones.
Now, we have here the list of female celebrities who admit suffering from the said illness. Aside from being diagnoses with PCOS, they also revealed what they did to treat their illness:
1. Kristine Hermosa
- Her mother-in-law Dina Bonnevie, reveals that she's suffering from PCOS which is why she had a hard time conceiving. However, she was able to overcome her illness and now, she already has a huge family of her own.
2. Jillian Michaels
- She originally joined The Biggest Loser to overcome her problems with weight caused by suffering from PCOS. She also disclosed that aside from PCOS, she also suffered from endometriosis, a complication caused by the PCOS.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
3. Emma Thompson
- This British actress who was known for her roles in Harry Potter, and Nanny McPhee, had suffered from a miscarriage before and has battled infidelity for years. For her to conceive, she considered IVF that resulted to her birth giving to her child Gaia.
4. Jools Oliver
- The wife of the one and only Jamie Oliver confessed that she's suffering from irregular periods and the PCOS. She then took the fertility drug called 'Clomid' to be able to conceive.
5. Rebecca Atkinson
- She had mild symptoms of PCOS but despite that, she still admitted suffering from irregular periods.
6. Victoria Beckham
- She's also a victim of PCOS. She reveals that he took special measures to keep the ideal body weight and because of this, she was able to conceive a child.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 3