A lot of people think that the celebrities that they see on television and movies are the ones who refused to finish their studies just so they could enter the showbiz industry. What they all didn't know is that most celebrities of today have actually finished college.
Before they became superstars on television, they were once good students just like any other students out there.
So, we have here the list of celebrities who proved that being good-looking isn't enough! Who's on the list? Find out here:
10. Janine Gutierrez
- This Kapuso star took up European studies at the Ateneo de Manila University
9. Rocco Nacino
- He became a registered nurse in 2009 after he passed the board exam. Rocco Nacino took up Nursing at Mapua Institue of Technology which is now known as the Mapua University
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
8. Nikki Gil
- Nikki Gil graduated from Ateneo de Manila University, majoring Engish Literature
7. Robi Domingo
- The PBB star has a Bachelor of Science degree in health sciences. He finished his studies in Ateneo de Manila University
6. Carla Abellana
- She finished college as a Cum Laude at the De LaSalle University with a degree in Psychology.
5. Dingdong Dantes
- He has a degree in Business Administration major in marketing management. He finished college at the Western Negros University.
4. Julie Anne San Jose
- She graduated college from Angelicum College majoring in Communication Arts.
CLICK PAGE 3 TO WATCH THE VIDEO
3. Marian Rivera
- She has a degree in Psychology. She finished college at the De LaSalle University in Dasmarinas
2. Maine Mendoza
- She has completed a Bachelor's degree in Hotel, Restaurant and Institution management major in culinary arts in De La Salle College of St. Benilde.
1. Vice Ganda
- He wanted to be the first gay lawyer so he decided to take up Political Science in Far Eastern University
Via: ManilaReaders, YouTube