We can't deny the fact that the Filipinos are slowly being forgotten because the world is somehow getting more and more advance. Couples these days tend to be more aggressive, forgetting about the traditional conservative couples before.
Because of their new way of living it's quite surprising to find out that there are also some celebrities who refused to get engaged with pre-marital sex and chose to follow the traditional way of being in a relationship. So, who are they? Below is the list of Filipino celebrities who said NO to pre marital sex!
1. Rocco Nacino
- He is a conservative man who chose to follow the tradition.
"Conservative and pananaw ko sa bagay na 'yan, it has to be traditional. It's a no, not yet."
2. Kim Chiu
- She claims that she doesn't believe in pre-marital sex.
"I don't believe in pre-marital sex at ni minsan di ko pa nagawa yan."
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
3. Janine Tugonon
- She believes that marriage is sacred and that pre-marital sex isn't normal.
"For me, marriage is sacred. Ngayon kasi parang nagiging norm na lang, eh, sa tao na, 'come on, let's do it'."
4. Robi Domingo
- He claims that he came from a conservative family and as a student of a Jesuit institution, he's saying NO to pre marital sex.
"I came from a conservative family and as a student of a Jesuit institution, it's no to pre-marital sex."
CLICK PAGE 3 TO WATCH THE VIDEO
5. Sarah Geronimo
- The Popstar Royalty believes that if he truly loves you, he'd be willing to wait until after marriage.
"I appreciate na he understands my views on it.. and he agrees with me naman. That's why we believe in waiting until after marriage."
So, do you agree with these celebrities' statements regarding the pre-marital sex? Would you follow the traditional way of being in a relationship or you'd rather be a part of the millennial relationship where everything is being given a big YES?
Via: ManilaReaders, YouTube