Women often use different feminine washes to provide a fragrant smell down their private parts. Women tend to have different vaginal scents depending on their menstrual cycle. However, there are times when the strong odors are becoming a sign of infection, especially when you are sexually active!
A woman's vagina is filled with bacteria and when there's an overgrowth, there can be bacterial vaginosis, causing something fishy to happen down there.
But then, you should not worry at all because not all vaginal odors are caused by an infection. Sometimes, these smells are a result of other things such as:
9. Spicy Food
- A lot of people claim that you are what you eat and that spicy food really causes you to suffer from a bad odor down there. It contributes to the rapid increase of vaginal discharge, resulting in bad odor.
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 2
8. Tight Clothing
- Sometimes, you need to give your private part a break! Try to let some air and start wearing comfortable outfits!
7. Sleeping with underwear at night
- Experts believe that people should go commando at night to let their private part breathe!
- Sometimes, detergents contribute to the smell of your private part. It somehow irritates your private part, causing you to suffer from a fishy smell.
- Always make sure that you'd wash down there right after you had and adventurous sexual activity
- Pregnancy does a lot of change in our body and it includes washing out your pH levels.
3. Excessive washing
- Poor hygiene could lead to bad odor, but too much washing could also do the same thing. It imbalances the natural flora. Wash down there but don't overdo it!
CONTINUE READING ON PAGE 3
- Douches are harmful to the vagina' pH levels. It also reduces the good bacteria, leading to the overgrowth of the bad bacteria.
- Condoms have chemicals that are hypoallergenic but then, these could wash out the vaginal flora leading to the bad odor down there.
Via: ManilaReaders SocialPees