Let's face the fact that in the showbiz industry, the best way to reach the peak of your career is to have a love team or an on-screen partner who could help you reach your success. A lot of people believe that it's much easier to create a name in the industry through the use of a love team.
However, because of the experiments in the showbiz industry, there are lots of celebrity love teams who end up being a 'flop'. These love teams would often end up not being likened by the netizens.
Now, we have here the list of celebrity love teams who people think have the most forced chemistry:
1. Yassi Pressman and Coco Martin
- They are currently working together on the FPJ's Ang Probinsyano.
2. Andrea Torress and Mikael Daez
- These Kapuso stars were believed to have forced chemistry!
3. Ritz Azul and Paulo Avelino
- The stars of 'A Promise of Forever' were accused of not having enough chemistry and kilig factor.
CLICK PAGE 2 TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
4. Sharlene San Pedro and Jairus Aquino
- They started to work together on ABS-CBN's 'LUV U' and now, it seems that a REALationship has already blossomed!
5. Janella Salvador and Marlo Mortel
- The once worked together in the hit TV Series 'Be Careful With My Heart'.
6. Julia Barretto and Inigo Pascual
- They first worked together in the film 'Para Sa Hopeless Romantic' where they worked with James Reid and Nadine Lustre.
7. Kisses Delavin and Marco Gallo
- Both are former housemates of the Pinoy Big Brother Lucky Season 7 who had the chance to have their first movie together with Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber.
8. Louise Delos Reyes and Alden Richards
- Another Kapuso love team that lacks chemistry.
9. Devon Seron and James Reid
- Just like Kisses and Marco, this love team was built inside the Pinoy Big Brother House.
CLICK PAGE 3 TO WATCH THE VIDEO
10. Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia
- They started working together in an MMK Episode until they were blessed with their first movie, 'Vince & Kath & James' and 'Love You To The Stars and Back'.
11. Maja Salvador and Joseph Marco
- Maja and Joseph are currently working together in the wildest television series of all time, 'Wildflower'.
12. Bea Alonzo and Ian Veneracion
- These veteran stars worked together in the Primetime series called 'A Love to Last'.
Via: ManilaReaders YouTube